This Is the Chaotic Phenomenon.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Day of the Dead [S.S. Star-Crossed]
Settling Past Disputes [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 9:23 am by Requiem

» Just a Normal Day... [S.S. Star-Crossed]
Settling Past Disputes [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 9:23 am by Requiem

» Satsui Bloodborne- The Crimson Princess
Settling Past Disputes [Closed] EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 3:47 am by Requiem

» Faction Editing Thread
Settling Past Disputes [Closed] EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 7:34 pm by Requiem

» William Harrow Jones - The Devastator ~Finished
Settling Past Disputes [Closed] EmptySat May 02, 2015 4:07 pm by Requiem

» Welcome to the $$$ Store!
Settling Past Disputes [Closed] EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 2:20 am by Requiem

» Settling Past Disputes [Closed]
Settling Past Disputes [Closed] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 2:07 am by Requiem

» Hello! Guess who ;)
Settling Past Disputes [Closed] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 2:59 am by Perriian

» The Director (I NEED A NAME. WIP.)
Settling Past Disputes [Closed] EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 1:25 am by Yahtzee

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Settling Past Disputes [Closed]

4 posters

Go down

Settling Past Disputes [Closed] Empty Settling Past Disputes [Closed]

Post by Requiem Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:12 am

[[[Battle Setting: Western Claim. Borderlines between desert-like wastelands and the frozen northern part of the USA. Grounds are flat and are littered in the remains of a town or city, and, thus, there are several objects of varying materials that are subject to use. The skies are currently clear, though mass amounts of clouds in the distance combined with intensely-growing winds suggest that there will be some type of storm soon. The time is late afternoon, entering evening.]]]

(He isn't quite posted just yet, but I'll be using a character that is from the previous versions of this site. I'll be experimenting with the current Experimental type combination I have for him to balance the odds, which, as of now, is: Necro/Berserker(x2)/Cyber(x2)/Polar. Necro for revitalization due to the fact that he was deceased, as well as to thicken his skin and label him unaffected by pain; double-dosed Berserker to increase his strength and all around attributes throughout the battle to drastic capabilities (due to being a Necro, the pain wouldn't register or effect him, though would still trigger the pleasure and adrenaline rushes regardless); double-dosed Cyber to give him a stronger and more fortified skeleton composed of both titanium and carbonic steel alloys layered with grapheme, highly enhanced vision/hearing, adjustable plates around the arms and legs that are capable of expanding and folding over for armoring/extra damage impact, as well as another powerful function (which are composed primarily of ferrous metals and are layered in grapheme, as well), laser ports within the palms of both hands and jets in the bottoms of his feet, and two partially solar-powered generators/power sources located wrapping around his shoulderblades (and that are protected by the same metals composing his skeleton and other features); and Polar for general metallic and magnetic manipulations, with different magnetic modes able to be shifted in and out from (all magnets positive; all magnets negative; half magnets positive and half magnets negative). Combine Polar-based capabilities with the use of the Cyber's ferrous arm plating, alongside the power generators, to enable a self-oriented type of weaponry similar to a miniature railgun, considering that a magnetic and metallic object is at disposal. Combine the magnetic strength from both arms and power surges from both generators to produce greater effects. You'll see his equipment soon enough.)

--------

The growing eve was rather peaceful at the moment, for the most part. ...Save for the brewing winds and the lifeless ruins scattered about the terrain, that is.

Off within said ruins would walk a figure; a man, by the looks of it. Looking to be not too old - perhaps within his late teens or early twenties - and with eyes of a narrowed, film-like swampy green, it wasn't too hard to tell that he was a rather youthful lad of some Asian ethnicity. His skin was a bit on the lighter side, though was still a tad greyed out and a bit on the faded side; a sign of both death and revitalization.

Clad was he within a rather casual yet semi-fanciful attire; atop his upper body, he wore a slightly long and comfortably loose shortsleeve of a snowy white tint, with a simple, black, and collared longsleeve dress shirt over it, with the buttons parted and the sleeves rolled up just above the bends of his shoulders. As for the lower body, he seemed to wear a simple pair of slightly worn and torn grey jeans with a pair of darkened and faded green flat-soled shoes, which were ever-so-slightly shrouded over by the cuffs of his pants.

This was as far as things went concerning clothing.

Though he bore little armoring, he seemed to make up for it with his weaponry loadouts. Strapped onto either side of his belt were a couple of sheathes, each housing katanas forged from titanium alloy layered with grapheme. Simple yet deadly at first glance, though certainly nothing to be judged by their covers- especially after finding out what lay beneath the surface and exterior of either blade. Alongside this, there seemed to be some sort of rectangular object strapped across his back and over one of his shoulders; some sort of unidentifiable weaponry in its current form. Upon both of his hands were a couple of gauntlets composed of thin, yet effectively-placed-and-plated portions of carbonic steel that, like his katanas, were layered in grapheme to improve durability. The metallic area spanned across the whole majority of the forearms and ended around the elbows to enable protection to the upper parts of the arm. Small rises above the knuckles gave way to four small and narrowed canal-like fixtures upon each gauntlet which were connected to some sort of flat, box-like containment, suggesting that it was capable of shooting some sort of projectile out of it with the appropriate action.

.......And to end matters on a more simple and less fancy note, a variety of bombs - be they explosive, flashbang-esque, smokebombs, or other things of the sort- were secured in multiple, customized pouches lining along his belt, both besides and in between his sword sheathes.

Taking a deep breath, the presumed teen muttered some foreign-tongued comment under his breath while trekking off to the side, slowly glancing around for a couple of seconds before sighing and sitting down upon the stump of what used to be a tree. I guess the sighting coordinates were bullshit, then... he thought to himself with a slightly amused grin. Either that, or he noticed me walking around and just decided to hide out somewhere and wait for the best moment to try and jump my ass... Probably the latter, but it isn't like I'd give a flying shit either way...

Leaning back a bit, a low whistle escaped the lad's lips as he tapped his foot a bit and stretched his arms over his head for a little while. Inhaling deeply with the action, he gave a relieved cross between a sigh and a groan before lowering both extremities of his. While he casually slipped the right hand within his lap, he stopped the left midway back down, sliding the corresponding up slightly to sneak a peak at the back of his wrist. On it was a sort of scarring; an indication of when he had physically cut the tracker tags that the Phenomenon implanted within its test subjects to avoid being hunted down- easily, at least. In its place, however, resided another tag, which, like the prior one, held text and was slightly seen despite the layers of skin covering it. The 'dead' man looked down at it and scanned the text it had to offer:

Matthew "Tempest" Sanctum
The Revolutionary Heir ||| Leader of the Revolution
'Rise in Revolution'

Lowering the remaining wrist at last, the apparent Revolutionary heaved a low, rumbling sigh while lifting the opposing hand another time. This time, he brushed it through his hair; a sleek, raven-like display of black which was medium-length and actually more of the generic bedhead hairstyle.

And rise we will... We could've stuck by each other if he finally just realized and acknowledged just who was really in the right in all of this Experimental bullcrap...

Last edited by Requiem on Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Requiem
Requiem
Admin

$$$ : 96

https://chaoticphenomenon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Settling Past Disputes [Closed] Empty Re: Settling Past Disputes [Closed]

Post by Yahtzee Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:04 am

(Shitty post, but it's 12:00. So fuck you all.)

William Harrow Jones, otherwise known as Devastator, thundered on atop the back of Zephyr. The horse's titanium legs slammed against the ground full-force, reaching speeds that could only be dreamed of by some. Scylla trailed behind, squawking as her VTOL engines increased their thrust in order for her to keep up.

William's red eyes narrowed, his eyes increasing their zoom to sweep the surrounding area. He saw nothing. But he'd rumors that he was here... And he couldn't pass up this kind of opportunity. Especially since he was supposed to be dead. Or close to it, last time Will had seen him.

Zephyr whinnied, shaking his cabled mane, steam issuing forth from his nostrils. William patted his side, then gave him a swift, but light kick in the side. He pressed onward.

Finally, William and Zephyr reached the edges of a ruined building. It seemed to be evening now.

"This is where our intel led us, Zeph. Scylla, scout ahead. Be on the lookout - That man is a sly one. He will not warn you," William said, nodding his head in Scylla's direction. She squawked and then nimbly took to the ground, her hind and foreclaws exiting their sheathes. Scylla slunk off, her body low to the ground.

"Just you and me, Zeph," he said, eying the surroundings. Then, suddenly, he saw him.

Arashi.

He gripped Zephyr's reins and sent him in full-charge, sticking his right hand into the gauntlet attached to his reinforced lance and removing it from its latched position at Zephyr's side. The tungsten-carbide tip pointed menacingly toward Arashi, ready to pierce through his hide.

As he neared the boy, William struck out with the lance, then circled around again a few yards away. He removed his hand from the lance, repositioning it, and then slowly slid his diamond-reinforced blades from their sheathes. He ran a finger along one as he spoke.

"Long time, Arashi. I see we've both changed," he said, noting the boy's greyish skin tint and cold, bluish appearance in thermal vision. He was most certainly a Necro. And he knew of the boy's bear side.

William let out a low-pitched, whining sort of whistle, to which Scylla replied by jumping out of a pile of rubble a few feet away. Her titanium claws glistened in the afternoon sun, and her barbed tail swished anxiously behind her. She lowered her front half to the ground, looking at William for the go-ahead.

He shook his head.

"Scylla, Zephyr. Keep your distance. This one is mine."

Yahtzee

$$$ : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidious Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:54 am

A small girl giggled as she watched from a safe distance away, her legs crossed as a small smirk played out on her face. She was wearing something rather uncommon for her: a simple fur-lined tan jacket with several pockets and a pair of blue jeans. She glanced once more through the pair of binoculars she had purchased in the last town before lying back and toying around with a couple of nanobots. Her blonde hair tied firmly in their trademark twin-tails as she glanced back over to the site with a pair of crimson eyes. She was rather short, only being a mere 4 feet 10 inches in height. However what she lacked in size (in more areas than one), she made up for with cunning and deceit.

"Right on time," she murmured softly as she reached down and grabbed the small purple cube that lay underneath the chair. If her predictions were correct- which they usually were- then the pair would begin to move towards her very soon. If they didn't... well... she had a backup plan for that as well, and she calmly closed her eyes and listened to the sounds of tiny buzzing nanobots as she felt a slight tingle brush over her arms.

Another factor in my favor, she thought calmly as she went over the extensive plans she had laid out in her mind. If the battle went as she thought it would, then it would end up in the area of plan A-4675, which was preferable. Haruki liked to stay in the upper levels of the alphabet. Her chances of success were higher that way.

Of course, it would also be much better for her if she had thought to steal a ship from the last Phenomenon airfield she passed a few weeks back. Then she would've had the ability to watch from the relative safety of the clouds.

"Oh well. I'll grab it next time," Haruki shrugged, standing up as she rapidly keyed in a combination on the various buttons on the cube, causing a long purple spike to erupt from the bottom end of it. She stabbed the spike into the ground and watched as the cube unfolded to reveal a console of sorts, and she went to work on creating what she could using the various materials around her. So long as I'm not off by more than a few seconds, I should have time to create my fortifications, and then be able to recuperate for the fight, She thought calculatingly as a couple large walls sprung up on either side of her, followed by one in front of her. Each wall was a good 5-7 feet away, and seemed to gleam a dark purple in the fading light as a chest sprung up besides Haruki.

Let's get to work.

Insidious

$$$ : 74
Location : Besides my Queen, Haruki Hyde. Wishing for Satan to stop grovelling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:25 am

Coming from another direction entirely from his counterparts, a smaller male would be seen, faintly resembling the size of a small school boy. As embarrassing and innocent as it may have seemed, the figure's true likeness was nothing as described, but rather, more frightening. His purpose in areas was usually sinister, and meant more trouble than he was probably worth at that point, but nothing would deter him once his feet had taken the lead as they had now. He felt compelled in this direction, toward the intersection of their fates. Ruins, rubble; each of these aspects gave the boy a rather homey feeling. Oh what it was like, imagining the dead that must be hidden beneath crumbling ruins, and what skeletal remains he could dig up and play with. The thoughts sent shivers down his spine and a pleasured grin across his face as he kept up his step.

"No graphics and no fucking powerpoint presentations..."

His progress slowed as he didn't wish to alert attention to his small form, footsteps rather light as his sweater sleeve was pulled up just enough to roll his coin in his palm, the free hand coming up and momentarily brushing his bangs back for a brief moment to fully clear his vision, before the golden curls would fall back to his eyes.

"..... I guess they just DIY'd this shit..."

He gave a slight wheezing laugh to himself, gently patting to bows at the shoulders of his sweater, praying they wouldn't become frayed, torn, or dirty in the future scuffle. For once, Kairos was heading straight into a battle, rather than using the attack and hide, hide and attack method he usually was used to.

"This'll be cool."

Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:36 am

[QUICK LITTLE NOTICE: I did end up changing Matthew's types up a bit. Refer back to the first post of this thread to review the changes, if you want. They're all located in the second paragraph- the one in the parentheses.]

------------

Silence would continue to shroud the leader of the Revolution as he slowly closed his eyes, leaning his figure forward once more while lightly sliding his face within the hardened, metallic feel of his palms and rubbing the flesh of his cheeks in what seemed to be an attempt at a self-soothing gesture. After a couple of moments, it would be ended by quick, albeit quiet mutters that barely escaped a whisper's threshold. ...Huh... Now that I think about it, why did I even bother to come searching...? Opening his eyes ever so slightly, the varying Experimental tilted his head up at the slightest angle, allowing himself to peer down at the dried terrain beneath him through murky, cybernetic voids of his. ...Convincing him back then was a lost cause. ...How would even looking at him on a brief encounter change things now...? ...Would it even change a thing-

By the near closing of the final, pondering remark that was crossing the lines of his intellect, Matt quickly shut whatever thoughts he had down to bay as he looked up sharply; his eyes still narrowed as they had been, though in a much more challenged and alert manner in contrast to the somewhat defeated look that they had displayed not a second earlier. Frozen like a statue, he brought himself to listen to his surroundings in a cautious and recon-needing fashion as he began to slowly flex his arms and curl the metallic and layered extensions that were his fingers in a slow, predicting manner. Though they would cease in these motions after a few seconds, they would instead move on to a constant tapping motion against the top of his knee as he purposely tensed himself while beginning to glance at the distant fields to the eastern flank of his vision from the corners of his eyes.

No doubt that he caught onto the constant, drum-like beating of the stallion as it thundered its way over.

In a suddenly quick motion, Matthew Aaron Sanctum pushed himself from the tree stump that he had secured himself upon, immediately going into a position that resembled the type that an Olympic contestant would take at the start of a meter-type dash to go for the gold. Once his hands were secured beneath him and his soles were angled accordingly into the air, he took a deep breath before allowing the jets within his heels to kick in at an immediate time, sending him blasting forward in a sudden surge and towards the remains of a somewhat higher building a reasonable bunch of meters afar while just barely skimming away from the lance aimed for him. Tucking himself into a sort of ball for the swiftest of seconds, the doubled-up Cyber snapped his figure forwards to shift his airborne position, undoing his legs from the pose another time and aiming them at the ground beneath him before releasing another blast. As a result of the action, he was sent up at a diagonally increasing angle, though decreased in momentum and began a smooth and gradual descent onto the material that composed another said of building-like remains. Giving a murmur under his breath, the Revolutionary breathed a low grumble while brushing his clothes off and eying his pastime companion with a rather stern expression.

"...Yeah...I guess we have changed a lot, huh...?" he called back in a low, reluctant-sounding reply. Hooking both arms of his behind his figure, Tempest heaved a long sigh in what seemed to be relief and a minor sense of pleasure as he gave his limbs a good stretch. "It really has been a while... ...Last time I saw you, you were less...er...bulky."

Lowering his arms slowly, he briefly slid both alloy-composed extremities within the sanctity of his pockets while giving his old partner yet another lookover.

"..........And...a lot more human."

For a split second, a smirk seemed to tug at the boy's lips as he chuckled quietly, though shrugged everything off as if it had never even happened not too soon after doing so. Sighing quietly, he jumped off of the structure he perched upon, landing in a crouched position upon the earth that found its way beneath his soles another time. After remaining this way for a reasonable time, the deceased lad brought his figure back into a straightened stance before just casually beginning to stroll toward William's direction. On the way, he brought his divided attention toward the opposing Cyber's companions, scanning both to some degree even after they were given the command to stand in the background for the meantime. A low mutter escaping his lips, Sanctum sighed another time while stopping and simply standing as he was, glancing back at the newly-enhanced and robotic William Harrow Jones while tilting his head the slightest bit.

"Truth be told, I didn't come here itching for a fight, you know... I was hoping to at least talk for a few minutes and try to catch up before gouging the fuck out of each other."

Clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth, the teen released a defeated groan while bringing one of his hands to hook around the back of his neck and to rub the skin laid upon it while gazing at the other, distant robotic unit.

"...Although...with the greeting you gave me, I can't help but assume that doing that is pretty much impossible, by this point?"
Requiem
Requiem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahtzee Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:59 am

"I wasn't aware of your changes. Last we met, you were a lot more... Dead. At the end," William added, a playful menace in his tone," Not to mention the robotics. They look fancy."

He gave Arashi a narrowed gaze, hopping off of Zephyr and crossing his blades in front of him.

"Shall we test them out?"

With a cry of rage, William burst forward, activating his jet boots to send him flying toward the boy with a side-swipe from his reinforced blade. As William impacted the building behind the boy, the wall quaking beneath his feet, he redirected his momentum with a quick activation of his leg "muscles", sending him careening back to wherever the boy retreated to next. Releasing the hidden blade located in his right elbow, he spun in midair, aiming yet another side-swipe/elbow-hit combo right for the boy's face.

"You've been a regret in the back of my mind for far too long, Arashi. It's time for you to die. Right here, and right... Now."

As Will uttered the last word, he sent a vicious front kick headed toward Arashi's chest, then followed it up with a roundhouse kick to the left and a violent uppercut at Arashi's chin.

Scylla and Zephyr watched with grim interest as the fight commenced, but Scylla turned around to survey the area. She knew her master was cocky - Who was to say that this "Arashi" character didn't have allies?

She scanned the area, then came upon a strange character sifting through the wreckage of the town not too far away from their location. With a cry and screech, she signaled to Zephyr that she was going to investigate. Her VTOL engines activated and she took off, flying full-speed toward whomever it was and making no effort to keep quiet about it.

William took no heed of Scylla's absence. As she left, he continued the fight, turning on his thermal vision to track Arashi's movements. Luckily, this dry plain was hot. Arashi's body, however, wasn't. He showed blue against the hot dirt - Easily tracked.

If he could have smiled, he would have.

Yahtzee

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidious Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:09 pm

Haruki's smirk grew wider as she pulled out a small rifle from the chest and looked up to the sky. "Right on time," She muttered to herself as she placed the rifle on the small upraised platform that appeared when she had opened it. Her nanobots swarmed out from her and surrounded the weapon, each one searching for any signs of damage before the apparently unaware Haruki could commence working on it.

After a few moments had passed and the bots had been signaled to return, Haruki drew up a long-range scope from the chest and secured it to the rifle along with several other modifications in order to increase damage potential, range, and versatility. Once she had finished with the scope, muzzle brake, custom stock, extended magazine, and laser sight she gingerly lifted the weapon up off of the rack and examined it calmly.

Let's see if that bird is really programmed like I believe it is, she thought, drawing up a revolver from the chest before sending out a weak electronic pulse to map out her surrounding landscape. Come now little birdie, I've got a bit of a test for you.

Insidious

$$$ : 74
Location : Besides my Queen, Haruki Hyde. Wishing for Satan to stop grovelling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:03 am

His grey gaze raised from the hot rusty terrain of the desert below his feet, staring straight ahead as the noise of the oncoming creature had alerted him.

"Stupid fucking buzzard."

Kairos gently swept a foot behind him, tracing an arch in the dirt as he steadied himself, tiny blue crackles sparking at the edges of his fingertips. Golden curling strands of stray hair stood a bit as electricity, or at least what he had saved up, flowed through him from head to toe, giving him a rush he longed to feel. His pupils were dilated in that overexcited, mania state that he easy fell into under the right circumstance.

Then, with a giggling cackle, his voice rang out.

"Hey you stupid fucking feathered plane. This is your God you're approaching. Stop where you are."

His grin grew. Oh how he couldn't wait to take it down and tear it to shreds. His mind flickered with angry thoughts as he stared down Scylla, slipping his metal rod from his sweater and holding it out infront of him.

'I'm God. Whatever is in the air has to do what I tell it to.'

Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:07 am

Ever since his old friend’s arrival, the dead man had been prepared from the get-go for any fast movements, regardless of the casual tone and stance that he held while he spoke in the earlier timeframe. Needless to say that, because of this, he more than anticipated the sudden lunge brought upon his figure by Will, alongside the barrage of attacks that he would unleash in a sort of reaction chain. Prepared for the scenario to unfold in the unpredictable time approaching him, Matthew Aaron Tempest made a swift motion, swiping his right hand across the western portion of his waistband. His hand wrapped around the hilt of one of his swords, whipping it out and clashing it against the neighboring, enemy blade coming at him in a strong deflection movement. Once he did so, he instantly whipped himself around as William blasted past him, assuming a readied, slightly crouched stance while awaiting his boomerang motion back to him.

Upon the other Cyber’s return, Tempest shifted to the side in record time, leaning back a bit while swinging his blade up another time to deflect the piece of metal that would’ve skimmed across his head if he hadn’t moved. As the material of his katana made that harsh, sliding motion against the robotic’s built-in weaponry, the Necro pulled his sword away and back to his figure, holding it close to his chest in a temporarily defensive position. When he noticed that his foe’s combat tactics would entail blunt, physical contact, however, he purposely gave the slightest pause before allowing a low mutter to escape his lips and for his guard to break just enough for the kick to his chest to connect. Likewise, he allowed both the next kick and the uppercut to his jaw to connect to his being. Once this was done, however, Arashi heaved a quiet sigh while effortlessly recollecting his balance and stepping back a couple of steps. He brandished his remaining sword into his free hand, giving either piece of weaponry a skillful, threatening spin within his grasps before assuming yet another fighting stance.

”I’d say that hurt, but… Honestly, I can’t really feel pain anymore…” the boy spoke darkly, the faded, toxic green glint of his gaze locked calmly upon his past ally. Tilting his head a bit, he huffed sharply as he cracked his neck, a small, relieved smile tugging at his lips as he did so. ”Y’know… Side affects of being dead, and all… It’s weird, but it does have its perks…”

With those words, the Revolutionary gave a final, grimly-toned murmur under his breath before he lowered himself further towards the ground, readying himself for his own turn. Little to no time would pass afterwards as he sprinted forward, his speed already increased as the effects of his double-layered Berserker serum began to kick in throughout his body, giving a rather hefty boost to his all around strength and muscle. Due to his lack of pain sensory with the Necro serum, the strikes that he had received really only strengthened his chilled, dead being.

Rather than waiting the maximum time that he could’ve by sprinting all the way over to his target – which, at that moment, was still pretty fast with the effects of his Berserker types – the man pushed his legs to the brim as he rushed forward, though forcefully leaped forward in a lunge of his own at the mark of two meters or so. The moment he was airborne, he activated the jets within the soles of his feet, jetting him forward at a fearsome speed and causing his figure to meet his primary foe’s at a much quicker rate. Wasting no time whatsoever, he spun himself fiercely as he flew through the air, holding his blades close to his figure. This positioning, paired with the rapidly spinning and corkscrew-like motions he took through the air, practically unleashed a flurry of furious slashes at the cyborg before him all at once. Moments after these strikes would have ended – regardless of whether any of them actually connected or not – he would extend his left sole into the ground instantly upon his descent, securing his single-footed stance rather firmly into the earth beneath him as he used his lasting momentum to his advantage. To end matters for the meantime, he allowed his figure to continue his spinning movement. His right heel spun about in a fearsome speed as he leaped back into the air upon his left, aiming a vigorous blow to the side of the machine’s artificial head.

Again – regardless of whether or not the strike would have connected – Matt instantaneously activated the jets in his built-in boots another time, which sent him blasting back to where he stood before his own assault. Deactivating them after a mere couple of seconds, he flipped backwards a couple of times as he scored through the air, eventually landing back upon his heels in a crouch. For several meters, he skid back through the dirt, pulling up an ungodly amount of soot, dirt, and dust as he did so. Slowly, he would begin to lift himself up, but he only went as high as a crouch as he leaned forward in another newfound stance, holding his blades close to his figure in both readiness and defense.
Requiem
Requiem
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum